We help to build a website for your business. A good design, informative & updated website help will add credibility to your business and strength your brand.
What is the purpose of website design?
Web design is important because it impacts how your audience perceives your brand. A well-designed website makes an attractive impression in front of your audience. A good design, informative & updated website help will add credibility to your business and strength your brand.
What is included in website design?
The design includes: imagery, typography, links, navigation, drop-down navigation, rollovers, calls to actions, taglines, slides for the home page, and charts/graphs. Photography & Illustrations are included. Anything you send over is included too.
What are the types of websites?
There are 3 types of website design:
# Single Page Website:
Single page website aren’t new trend. A Single page website design more practical and easy way to build a web-address o internet. Like all trends, single page sites have their advantages and shortcomings, but in a world where thousands of new websites are created daily.
- Improve user engagement
- Easier to tell a story
- A strong design delivered quickly
- Ideal for mobile devices
- Increase page load time.
- Not suitable for share a lot of info.
- Hard to analysis to work
- Not a SEO friendly.
# Dynamic Website Design:
Dynamic sites are highly functional, easy to update, and can be interactive. That is made up of a bunch of different pieces that come together and form a page.
- Easy to update
- Restructuring of dynamic websites is simpler, so ensuring its longevity
- Easy to Multiple user(authorized) access for updating/content managing.
- For smaller firms a Dynamic web site might be too expensive or seen as unnecessary that the investment may not be even
- Increase development time.
- Increase cost.
# E-commerce Website Design:
An E-Commerce website refers a business model that includes Sales & transactions thought the internet.
- Can build larger market
- Fast Response To Consumer Trends And Market Demand
- More Opportunities To “Sell”
- Personalized Messaging
- Ability to Scale Up (Or Down) Quickly
- Lack Of Personal Touch
- Lack Of Tactile Experience
- Price And Product Comparison
- Credit Card Fraud
- Complexity In Taxation, Regulations, and Compliance
What will be Do and Don’t during Web Design?
Website Design is important for you to attract your audience on the internet. A website should be carrying some feature, given bellow
First, the do’s:
# Keep user friendly interface:
The user interface (UI) is the point at which human users interact with a computer, website or application.
Some Important UI elements for your website
- Input Controls:
buttons, text fields, checkboxes, radio buttons, dropdown lists, list boxes, toggles, date field.
- Navigational Components:
breadcrumb, slider, search field, pagination, slider, tags, icons
- Informational Components:
tooltips, icons, progress bar, notifications, message boxes, modal windows.
Best Practices for Designing an Interface
- Be purposeful in page layout.
- Strategically use colour and texture.
- Use typography to create hierarchy and clarity.
- Make sure that the system communicates what’s happening.
- Keep the interface simple.
# Design easy-to-use navigation
Navigation is the main interaction technique on your website because users need an easy way to find their query.
- Keep top-level navigation for the essential navigation options.
- Use clear labels for navigation options.
- Include navigation options in the footer of your site.
# Content Should be yours
On your website, content is the most important part of your website design. You make sure content should be yours on your website, but you can’t write 100% your own content on the website because 95% content already written in the internet, you need to write content in your perspective on your website.
- Make sure the text on the website is relevant.
- Avoid jargon.
#Check your website for errors
A great piece of work can be easily tarnished by a small error. Here are a few common problems to be aware of:
- Watch out for dead links.
- Check your website for typos.
- Make sure all media content is loading correctly ━ no broken images or videos.
# Minimize the number of choices
The number of choices people have affects their decisions; the more choices they have, the less action they take. When you present your user with too many options, you make them think too much. To increase chances for interaction, it’s better to minimize the number of choices.
# Label buttons according to what they do
It meat that your button level should be according to your paragraph.
Learn Website Design & Coding to make buityful website.
50% of today : Enrol now
Button# Clam your offer now
Now, the don’ts
# Don’t make users wait for content to load
- Avoid blank pages during loading.
- Optimize images
- Measure your website’s high performance.
# Don’t open internal link in new tabs
# Don’t use too many colours on your website.
# Don’t show automatic pop-ups too early
# Don’t use generic photos of people
# Don’t play background music or auto-play videos with music
# Don’t let promotion steal the show